Why Cruise Control?
- Convenient one-time setup
- Delivers ads to people based on THEIR demand
- Reach people across devices
- Unlike other 3rd-party lead-gen sites, our Cruise Control program runs in an "On-Demand" environment
- In other 3rd-party applications, you are charged a fixed fee usually based on the amount of inventory that is in your data feed
- With Cruise Control, the amount of inventory you have is irrelevant. You are only charged for the ads that are displayed
- Work off a set budget based on a $10 Cost per Thousand (CPM)
- A $10 CPM is estimated high and used for budgeting purpose**
Example: You have a budget of $3,000 per month. At $10 CPM, you'll receive 300,000 impressions; which will be our minimum target. However, at $7.50 CPM that $3,000 budget will generate 400,000 impressions. Our delivery is one of our goals.
** The $10 CPM is an estimate. Demand will change by market. Cruise Control is set to a real-time bidding (RTB) structure, not set pricing. That is done to ensure you receive the best possible price per delivery. RTB will vary by market, based on demand in real time.